Tuesday, July 29, 2008

30 second post

I need a new look. Caliope will design a header for me, but then I thought that I need a new name too. I'm going to keep the URL

Any suggestions on name and/or a new look?


On the post-LB front I went to the gym for the first time. In the past I would catch myself in the mirror and say (in chronological order):

"I need to get in shape for when I am pregnant."

"I need to get back in shape for when I am pregnant again."

"I look so sad."

"I will be pregnant again."

"I may never be pregnant again."

"Why do I bother?"

"I can't believe I am pregnant again. Maybe this one will last."

"Why do I bother?"

"Wow. I actually look pregnant."

And just the other day . . .

"OMG - I'm on the other side. How did that happen?"

Sometimes I still can't get my mind around it. It actually worked. Although I am already thinking about how we might manage to give LB a sibling, I can say unequivocally that one is so much better than none.

6 comments:

luna said...

so are you there yet? you have arrived, maybe, finally, yes? that deserves a new look for sure.

Leah said...

How thrilling that you not only are on the other side, but that you can appreciate it.

"One is so much better than none" is such a true and wonderful thing to say. I'm beside myself with happiness for you.

MrsSpock said...

Possible names:
We Have Arrived
From There To Here
The Other Side

New Looks? Don't ask me- my blog always sucks no matter how I redo it...

Tracy said...

No ideas on the look...I'll leave that to people that are more visually creative. As far as the name, how about a play on having arrived, or on the other side?

Well done on making it back to the gym. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Having just had a DE baby girl myself, I must say that I really enjoy reading about your journey. I can relate to so much of it. Actually it's comforting to know that there is someone out there that shares so many of the same feelings that I have.

I'm glad to hear that you will continue to share your story with us and I look forward to reading all about your new adventure. As difficult as the trip was to get there, it was definitely worth it. Don't you agree?

As for new names - I am so not creative...
Worth the trip
One IS so much better than none
We have arrived
Arriving at parenthood's door
finally here

Anonymous said...

I think you found your title:

I'm on the other side. How did that happen

Because you will always forever wonder...how the heck did tha happen? I remember thinking that for the millisecond taht I was pregnant and just knew I would stay that way...