Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 4 embryo status

We have 5 embryos still growing today. Hopefully they are the best looking ones. There was no other update. More news tomorrow.

Update: I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing ok with this information. I still wish we had more, but we didn't really lose any in the last 24 hours. Well, I hope we didn't. We had 4-5 good ones yesterday, so I am hoping that these 5 are the good ones. I am freaking nervous about the news tomorrow though. Thanks for everyone's continued support!!

For those of you who like to know the details:

day 3:

4 8-cell (3 grade 1, 1 grade 2)
1 6-cell (grade 2)
2 5-cell (1 grade 1, 1 grade 2)
1 4-cell
1 2-cell

8 comments:

Geohde said...

5 at day four sounds good! Damn good!

I have high hopes for you on this one,

xx

J

Geohde said...

BTW I did read your previous post, but my understanding on the whole leaving them ex-utero longer thing is that you DO lose more. The ones that survive have a better chance of implanting, yes, but there's less than if you stuck some back at day 2 and froze the rest.

I'd be lucky to have 5 day four with my current cycle.

J

K said...

I meant to comment earlier but was at work and those darn jobs get in the way sometimes!

I admire your honesty in your last couple of posts.

Here's hoping that the Fab 5 continue to grow and grow and grow!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'm with you, Kami. I'm with you. Nervous too. Fingers crossed.

Pamela T. said...

Checking back here all the time because I can't get you out of my head! Feel like I'm living this with you...

One View said...

Yay, yay, yay.. glad they are all doing well.. :) :) I too feel like I'm living this with you. I hope you have two great blasts to transfer and some to freeze when it comes to transfer day. Thinking of you and wishing you lots and lots of luck.

I've enjoyed our chats too.

wifethereof said...

Finger, toes, eyes crossed for you!

Meg said...

Sounds good. I am thinking of you.