Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bridges Blog

There is a new blog in town and it's goal is to bring together different blogging communities and not just those from the infertility and loss communities, but others as well. It is called Bridges and this post provides a good introduction. Not surprisingly, it is the brain child of Mel at Stirrup Queens.

To me, it is not only a "one stop shop" to stay in touch with a variety of issues in the infertility community, but a great way to learn about and understand people's journeys outside of infertility.

I am also excited and honored to be a contributing editor for the donor eggs category. I will be contributing some of my posts, but I also want to contribute a variety of views. If you have a post that will "educate, tell a story, bring awareness, and build community" regarding donor eggs (or donor embryos for the time being) or have read a post that resonated with you, please let me know. I will need the authors permission before posting.

Currently in my head is a post about a cycle with an anonymous donor. I think at some point I will post our retrieval story and I think something about a cycle with an unknown donor would be a nice compliment.

Now you might want to head over to Bridges because if you haven't been there already, you are already 2 days behind.

2 comments:

luna said...

kami, so glad you will be contributing!

Panamahat said...

Thanks for the heads-up. Also: love the new name - the other side - it is PERFECT!