Thursday, June 11, 2009

New twist to an old habit

Our evening walks have gotten a bit more interesting, if a lot slower. I think LB really enjoyed being able to control where she went (sort of), stopping occasionally to point out birds or airplanes or wave to a passerby.



I hope it is ok to post these here and there. I don't want this to be just another mommy blog and I want people reading from a place of trying to conceive to feel comfortable here. I also want to show that life is good on the other side and that using donor eggs is a very small part of the equation. As I have said before . . . these are good times.

8 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

YOu know I love love love the pictures!!!!!See you Sunday!

Familyofthree said...

You are the WHOLE of the sum of the parts...not "just" an infertile, or a mom, or a wife...you're all of that and your blog NEEDS to reflect all of that!

I know I don't stop by often any more but when I do I LOVE to see photos of LB and can't wait to see pics of #2 soon as well!

Geohde said...

I like to see the good times, too,

g

battynurse said...

Oh how cute is that.

Smiling said...

I really enjoy the good time side of the story.. thanks for sharing the photos!

Tracy said...

Having come through the other side with you, I'm probably not all that objective, but I think it's good to post these pictures occasionally. Hopefully they serve as a beacon of hope.

LOVE that toy! Where did you get it?

Me said...

"I also want to show that ... using donor eggs is a very small part of the equation."

I think that is absolutely marvelous. Lest you worry, I want to say that I don't feel put off by your blog at all. There are many, many, many blogs I have stopped reading over the last year, mostly due to their "success". Yours is not among them though. And that is because your posts are still about YOU - how you feel, what you think, what you want. Even when you talked of pregnancy or now parenthood, your posts have been about the evolution of yourself. That is so different than gratuitous mommy drivel.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!