Saturday, September 8, 2007

A little bit happy

Thank you everyone for the support. It is so nice to be understood. It has lifted my spirits.

I am also kind of embarrassed to admit, after all my whining yesterday, that I am excited this morning because Belinda is starting her Follistim today. Yeah! It feels strange to be excited and sad over the same event.

I am so thankful for Belinda. I can't imagine doing this with an anonymous donor. I love that she is sharing her experience with me and supporting me through this. Gosh, I hope this works.

9 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YAh for a lil bit happy!

Drowned Girl said...

I'm so glad you're underway!

Pamela T. said...

Ah. Great to hear you're feeling excited! Really hoping you get your positive outcome.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

"Gosh, I hope this works."

Me, too, Kami.

daisy said...

I am so happy things are getting underway. I totally understand what you mean about feeling a bit sad. I feel like I have been in the back seat since we started DE IVF. It's great that you feel good about your donor. I am sorry that we will never know ours. She has no idea how important she is to us.
Best of luck,
Daisy

lady in waiting said...

This is so exciting. I am so happy for you! Going to read your updates and hope for the happiest ending...

SULLY said...

WOO HOO! Kami, that is great news on both counts!

Enjoy the moments, no matter how bitter sweet!!!

K said...

This is the perfect place to whine so don't feel bad! It's a safe place where others understand. We don't get this in "regular" life.

I am happy you have Belinda, too. The support you give each other will make the end result so much sweeter.

Geohde said...

I hope that it works,

my fingers are crossed on your behalf

xx

J